Friday 27 April 2012

Reviews


The other day we had to read out a review we had written about an exhibition we had seen recently, having never written a review before I was really nervous. I tried my best to be neutral in the main section of my review and then add my opinion near the end as I thought this would look and read a bit more professionally. I thought I may have been a little vague in my description of the exhibition but then I heard a few others and realised it wasn't too bad. I tried to keep in mind the marking parameters whilst writing it but it was a hard task. I find it much easier to write about films but this does not mean I will shy away from a similar task in the future. 
I was really nervous when it came to reading it out because I often trip over my words and get ahead of myself but I didn't do to badly, I tripped up a couple of times but not too bad. I think it kinda comforted me that the rest of the class was nervous too.

No comments:

Post a Comment