Friday 27 April 2012

Films I'm looking forward to.


Today I'd just like to list a few films I'm really excited to see over the next few months, I'm really into films and love seeing them. After seeing them I'll most likely review them on here but for now I just wanted to list a few so you can see what film I like and such.
Marvel Avengers Assemble (Always been a fan of The Avengers, Iron Man and Thor are my favourites)

Safe (This looks really interesting, would be good to see Jason Statham in a serious role)

Dark Shadows (This is kind of a silly one but I enjoy a good laugh, Johnny Depp looks hilarious in it)

Men In Black 3 (Because my childhood wouldn't be complete if it weren't for MIB)

Prometheus (Noomi Rapace directed by James Cameron? Please. I don't even need to explain)

Snow White and The Huntsmen (It'll be nice to see a better, less fluffy and facnyful take on Snow White)

The Dark Knight Rises (Because I'm a massive Batman nerd, as explained before.)

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Because I could actually see Lincoln being a vampire hunter. And John Cusack is on of my favourite actors)

The Bourne Legacy (Me and my Dad are massive fans of this series, I think it'll be really good to see someone else in the postion of Bourne than Matt Damon)

Total Recall (Not going to lie, I loved the original with Arnie, I think Colin Farell might not be the best to take the role but we'll see)

Dredd (Even though the original with Stalone wasn't that great the plot and ideas were good. Also I'd love to see some of it redone with the SFX we have to hand these days)

Resident Evil: Retribution (I'm a big fan of these movies, even though the last one was kinda naff I still wanna see them all)

Skyfall (New James Bond film, how could I not?!)

Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (I've been waiting for this for so long!)

That's it for the rest of this year, not sure where the money for this is coming from but I can always hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment